We can assist your Non profit company to apply for a Section18(1)(A) certificateat SARS. This means that your non profit company will not need to pay tax on the donations received. Also, you will be able to provide your donors with a certificate to deduct their donations from their personal income tax at SARS.
What information do we need to apply for a Section18(1)(A) certificate?
Please complete the form below. After completing the form, you will be redirected to a page where you can upload the following information:
- Company documents
- ID copies of all directors
- Copy of the company’s MOI, memorandum of incorporation
- Bank Confirmation letter
- Proof of address for company
Also, the following info has to be uploaded for every director:
- Proof of physical address
- Cellphone number
- Email address
- Photo of the director holding a copy of their ID. The writing on the ID should be visible
Click here for a usefull tool to combine pdf files.
After receiving all the information, we will draft the documents to be signed by the directors. After the documents are signed, it will be submited to SARS.